Start Smarter | Kids’ Ministry Guide is a practical guide for building a ministry to kids, from the Vineyard Kids’ Task Force.
Easily printable and placed in a 3-ring binder for quick reference.
This resource is a PDF download that includes:
- Chapter 1: Why Do Kids Need a Church Community?
- Chapter 2: How to Spot a Kids’ Ministry Leader
- Chapter 3: Room Set-Up and Equipment Needs
- Chapter 4: Crafting a Mission Statement
- Chapter 5: Finding a Format that Works
- Chapter 6: Safety, Security, and Emergency Protocols
- Chapter 7: Creating a Welcoming Environment
- Chapter 8: Recruit to Grow
- Chapter 9: Finding the Right Kids’ Curriculum
- Chapter 10: Kids’ Worship: Who, What, Where, How, and Why
- Chapter 11: Training Your Team
- Chapter 12: Database and Record keeping
- Chapter 13: Leading Kids into Relationship With Jesus
- Chapter 14: Partnering With Families
- Chapter 15: Investing in Nurturing and Pastoring Volunteers