Kids Leading Kids is a book about how to lead a kids ministry that is lead by kids.
Kids Leading Kids: Building Kids Ministries Led by Kids is a book written to support kids leaders who have vision to equip the little saints to do the work of the ministry. Brian and LaBreeska Ingles share their personal stories of training kids to lead worship, preach, and lay hands on the sick. We believe that there is no junior Holy Spirit and that in the church, kids are included in the “everyone gets to play” mandate.
Chapters In This Book:
- Children In Ministry
- Children Are The Church Of Today
- The Parental Mandate
- Kid–Led Church
- How To Start A Kids’ Worship Band
- How To Teach A Kid To Teach
- How To Start A Kids’ Ministry Team
- How To Start A Kids’ Outreach Team
- What To Expect On Sunday